Hey guys!

The nickname is kimme,kim,kimmy or kimi.fine with me..So im a girl who loves my life very much,i was never sad for no reason,unless im heartbroken or something..Yeah,and i LOVE DANCE so much.My life in AES rockz.Sarah and Winona is so funny...So this blog is mainly about US

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Today was kinda a great day 4 me.I went to the ucc theatre to observe the syf performance.I've seen many different kinds of dance.And some of the costume were so CUTE!!!!!!!!!Anyway i missed my whole day lesson...so i'm now at pattie's house doing some revision.

Her house is damn big.And snowy is so damn cute....She has a beautiful garden with rabbits and fishes.She has a spa as well.in her garden.Is dat cool and my dad's going to fetch me home.Aww,i'm going to miss snowy...>.<

Ahaha! It is now Pat blogging... This is the font I shall use for the time being! Guess what?! I sent a text to Caius in Kimme's phone saying "I have to I love you so much"! It was supposed to be "I have to tell you I love you so much" Ahaha!!! Okay tata!~


No comments:

Post a Comment