Hey guys!

The nickname is kimme,kim,kimmy or kimi.fine with me..So im a girl who loves my life very much,i was never sad for no reason,unless im heartbroken or something..Yeah,and i LOVE DANCE so much.My life in AES rockz.Sarah and Winona is so funny...So this blog is mainly about US

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Who r u?

The girl that was the friend of patricia n know so much about mx n rachel...pls tell me ur full name?N how did u know my blog?even worse,how did u know me???????????????CURIOUS!!!!


Today was a extremely good day 4 me..I'm just so pissed off with caius ignoring for the rest of my aes life after we broke up....n i read some of the comments from strangers...Who the hell is this rachel....I went to her blog n could not recognize her face....I dun even think she's from our school....And my lips was cracking like hell....I told antonio that i hated my lips....and he said"because patrick was kissing on it"...EEEWWW.........

3 comments:

  1. Hey when I tell you will you reveal it? this is the castle of secrets after all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kimme the emo thing where the person is supposed to cut their wrist is a bit too big, you gotta either downsize it or not put it there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KIMMEEE!!!!!!!!~~ I hate e-learing.

    ReplyDelete