Hey guys!

The nickname is kimme,kim,kimmy or kimi.fine with me..So im a girl who loves my life very much,i was never sad for no reason,unless im heartbroken or something..Yeah,and i LOVE DANCE so much.My life in AES rockz.Sarah and Winona is so funny...So this blog is mainly about US

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Finally its the mid-year holiday...

Today is the last day of school,then we were playing truth or dare...Suddenly(dunno y???)Patrick,Caius came to our table, n wanted to play "Dare or Dare"....Then,many things happen...They pulled my hand n patrick's to make us hold hands....WTH,my hand was so damn painful...N patrick was screaming "You CANT FORCE Love"Then catherine push me to patrick,lucky i din land on him...Hate u catherine...After that,patricia took off my watch n gave it to patrick...patrick gave it back to me..After school,when i was on the bus with patricia,i realise that i lost my watch....I gave patricia a very weird stare,then she told me the truth..she took off my watch without me noticing n put it in patrick's bag...OMG,im so angry with her...N im not happy abt patrick keeping my watch 4 one month,its not safe at all,he might scratch it ....there i was at patricia's house painting an umbrella 4 mdm siti...Patricia is so playful,she painted my hands n legs n made lim cong totally wet..btw,he was there... wow,this is going to be a LONG N BORING holiday...

No comments:

Post a Comment