Hey guys!

The nickname is kimme,kim,kimmy or kimi.fine with me..So im a girl who loves my life very much,i was never sad for no reason,unless im heartbroken or something..Yeah,and i LOVE DANCE so much.My life in AES rockz.Sarah and Winona is so funny...So this blog is mainly about US

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm living in pain!!!

Someone save me!!!Two days in ODT(the black box)Victoria n Mx were being tortured by Mr Danny Tan...We are learning steps n movements 4 the performance at 27 june...I had so much fun n PAIN.!!2dae,aft dance,mx n victoria came to me n said my dancing was beautiful.I dunno if they meant it or not,but i take dat as a compliment..Thx victoria n mx 4 giving me lots of support...Anyway they did really well,they r like the best dancers in the whole sec1s..So prepare to see them on stage soon(i think)....This is goin to be a busy week,but aft dat i think im more relaxed...Tmr i'll be goin to winona's house,so excited,but aft dat hav to go ODT again...Victoria n mx JIAYOU!!!!I'll be suppporting both of u as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment