Hey guys!

The nickname is kimme,kim,kimmy or kimi.fine with me..So im a girl who loves my life very much,i was never sad for no reason,unless im heartbroken or something..Yeah,and i LOVE DANCE so much.My life in AES rockz.Sarah and Winona is so funny...So this blog is mainly about US

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Yay,It finally ended

today,after a gr8 day in ODT,went home and ask daddy abt goin to Genting with my friends...he sort of shouted at me:NO!!!!
I was kinda offended...Anyway,turn on my laptop,n went to my blog,found rachel n her stupid friends(sry abt the bad language,but they r really bad)btw,i dun mind rachel,but her friends r really making me angry by spamming on my cbox...Still say i hav BO,wow im impressed, they actually took the initiative to smell my armpits...Called sarah a black dog...Well i wasnt really sure abt the black dog thing..but insulting me..Heres a fact abt me,im not a drama girl,but i hate ppl insulting,HATE!!!!!Surprisingly,wasnt rachel insulting,it was some other girl.whoever u r??
Aft all the spamming n defeating them by words???I hav to sacrifice all of my tv watching time for them....After so many days,i got so frustrated,i want this thing to stop...I went to Rachel's blog n wrote:"Rachel,lets just stop dis ,cuz its not getting anywhere,besides no one is winning n dis will end at this very minute...N no more gossip abt BO or black dog n ugly gangster face,n im saying dis in a very polite way so no bad response.Rachel,do me a favour,tell ur friends dat dis is officially over.We r all normal student from aes,nobodys genius or dumb..."N she agreed with me..N now i realise im so good at settling friendship prob...So as u can see,sarah is never goin to be friends with rachel,so dis is wad i decided (which is good for everyone)We just ignore rachel if we meet them in sch...

No comments:

Post a Comment