Hey guys!

The nickname is kimme,kim,kimmy or kimi.fine with me..So im a girl who loves my life very much,i was never sad for no reason,unless im heartbroken or something..Yeah,and i LOVE DANCE so much.My life in AES rockz.Sarah and Winona is so funny...So this blog is mainly about US

Monday, October 12, 2009

OMG!!!

Yesterday was like the second best bdae i had
I got this huge teddy bear,called bruno...cuz my family was watching bruno the night be4 my bdae,so yeah..its about the size of jonathan but way shorter


ta-da meet bruno
then this morning when i came to school,sarah brought the part 1 of my bdae present,and its a minnie mouse hairband,which is kinda childish

So i got my sis,gwen to wear it,n she looked so cute
wait theres more...

n yeah no time to rotate so sorry if ur head drops

Loovvee
Kimme

No comments:

Post a Comment