Hey guys!

The nickname is kimme,kim,kimmy or kimi.fine with me..So im a girl who loves my life very much,i was never sad for no reason,unless im heartbroken or something..Yeah,and i LOVE DANCE so much.My life in AES rockz.Sarah and Winona is so funny...So this blog is mainly about US

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

heyyy...i'm back!!!

HEY HEY Y'ALL
Anyways tmr is NAPFA already so fast???geeezzz....DONKEY BALLLSSSS,sorry,i just felt like saying that word...HAHAHA.nvm...MYE are closing upppp,and i'm scared...i haven't really started preparing,cuz i have so many things on my mind right now.AAARRRGGGHH!!!wait its YAY!!!i'm so over him!!!yayyayayyay,seriously,chasing after a guy without knowing what is your purpose,is such a waste of time man....

Speech day was awesome,well for me it is,i actually thought that i did well for the dance,but mr.M said i ruined the whole thing,oh wells who cares??!!wait,of course i care.but dance is just something i'm good in,not something i love.I love being an emceee,it rocks!!!When i grow up,i'm gonna start my own talk show called the 'something-something show'..i haven't decided the correct name yet,but i have plenty of time to think.

Anyways gotta go now
CHEERS y'all
Kimme xD

No comments:

Post a Comment