Hey guys!

The nickname is kimme,kim,kimmy or kimi.fine with me..So im a girl who loves my life very much,i was never sad for no reason,unless im heartbroken or something..Yeah,and i LOVE DANCE so much.My life in AES rockz.Sarah and Winona is so funny...So this blog is mainly about US

Monday, July 20, 2009

Sarah was really pissed off..

Today,during art lesson rite,Mdm siti was making an announcement about Racial Harmony day,then Trishten said this on purpose:Racial Harmony is about not making fun of Indian ppl like Sarah..Then the whole class was laughing,except for me,Pat and Sarah.cuz we couldn't find anything funny about that statement.Sarah put on that extremely angry/fierce/eye treament face which i'm scared of sometimes.Then Mr Rizman made him apologise to her.Sarah was still angry of course,then during the art class,Sarah wont talk,then we made her happy..
After art class,trishten said something like we must not make fun of Angmo.Obviously he so stupid that he doesnt know wads the meaning of that.I was so offended...so angry.I bet he does not know that im like half caucasian n half asian...

Love
Kimmy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment