Hey guys!

The nickname is kimme,kim,kimmy or kimi.fine with me..So im a girl who loves my life very much,i was never sad for no reason,unless im heartbroken or something..Yeah,and i LOVE DANCE so much.My life in AES rockz.Sarah and Winona is so funny...So this blog is mainly about US

Friday, August 14, 2009

Founders day!!....

So,today was like founders day,and my mood was so happy in the morning until someone spoiled it..And that is the one and only bitch,Patricia.She went to punch Patricks nose for no reason,and made it bleed,and that you may ask "y"???this is her way of flirting,and guess wad she has four boyfriends,that is more than enough,and y does she want to flirt.everytime when i see her flirting with patrick,(she claims to say he is ugly)i feel like throwing my shoe at her face.!Today,she was like going around the whole school flirting,and hack care about me!so i was damn emo!So i sometimes wonder,y did sarah even thought about forgiving her after that fight?And sarah said'shes being so nice to me.....'yeah my foot!!!She just want u to forgive her and so that she can become one of our bff!!Never going to happen!After we forgive her,she will just do sth that betray us.Hate her.Anyway,when i was in the bus going causeway point,sarah and winona tried to made me laugh but i din laugh.Untill sarah said something like lady gaga had fireworks shooting out of her bra!and i was like laughing my head off,and finally i got my happy mood back.

Love,
Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment