Hey guys!

The nickname is kimme,kim,kimmy or kimi.fine with me..So im a girl who loves my life very much,i was never sad for no reason,unless im heartbroken or something..Yeah,and i LOVE DANCE so much.My life in AES rockz.Sarah and Winona is so funny...So this blog is mainly about US

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Am I too NORMAL?

Hey readers,
today was a fine day.this morning we got lectured by Mr Low about yesterdays detention...Then we had D n T.So fun making the battery holder,Mx is so strong!!!She helped me and Sarah,(two do-dos) put the screw in the wood.After reccess,we had math test,it was so damn easy,hope I score well for this test.Then Ms Ain didn't come,so history became a free period.We were watching Oliver Twist during English,and thats when my mood started to change..I was sms-ing Sarah in class,and i received this note from Patricia..Its not necessary to let u know wad the content is,so sorry:[
While walking to the bus stop,me and sarah started speaking in British accent,was so funny.In the bus,the two twins were so annoying...Then,me and sarah talked and talked and talked...and talked....and talked.....and talked,yeah we talked,regarding the thing that was in the note.She cheered me up(she always do).
Anyway,what i wrote is somehow not related to the title,but if you find out what the note is about,u'll find it making more sense

love,
Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment