Hey guys!

The nickname is kimme,kim,kimmy or kimi.fine with me..So im a girl who loves my life very much,i was never sad for no reason,unless im heartbroken or something..Yeah,and i LOVE DANCE so much.My life in AES rockz.Sarah and Winona is so funny...So this blog is mainly about US

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Against Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........

Tick tock tick tock....
Rehersing our first real piece of dance work,and it HURTSSSS!!!!
I was chosen for the trio in front along with Alphonsine and Kimberly Dale,i need to carry alphonsine at first then i have to lay on her back and much more.....Hope she is okay,me too.

The sec 1s are going to perform this next year during the dance nite,those who are transferring this year,too bad you can't enjoy the whole nite of fun.Anyway the three of us are also chosen for Fly with me,joining mx and victoria and the best seniors ever!!!Its kinda fun,but very hard to remember the steps
Still i had fun and PAIN!!

After all this pain, it was really hard for me to walk and such.
I'm really sorry for not going to Pat's house.
Love Kimmy






No comments:

Post a Comment