Hey guys!

The nickname is kimme,kim,kimmy or kimi.fine with me..So im a girl who loves my life very much,i was never sad for no reason,unless im heartbroken or something..Yeah,and i LOVE DANCE so much.My life in AES rockz.Sarah and Winona is so funny...So this blog is mainly about US

Thursday, September 3, 2009

So SCARY!!!!!!!

Today,I went to Science Centre.Watched a very interesting movie called "Sea Monster".


I Was so happy when I was in the exhibit,untill we went to watched the movie at the Omni-Theatre and I was seating in the middle of the hall,i din know untill the movie started.Everything was facing me,especailly when the old sharks are going to catch the prey,it was like eating me.Me, pat and winona were screaming in the hall,Sarah acted so normal,cuz she watched it before...


My comfort friend,Pat



After that i cried lorhhh,whatever....





Love,
GDKim

No comments:

Post a Comment