Hey guys!

The nickname is kimme,kim,kimmy or kimi.fine with me..So im a girl who loves my life very much,i was never sad for no reason,unless im heartbroken or something..Yeah,and i LOVE DANCE so much.My life in AES rockz.Sarah and Winona is so funny...So this blog is mainly about US

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm so over him

I'm ssssssssssoooooooooo over him.I'm officially done with romance.I'm not going to chase after anymore guys that are cute or hot...I feel extremely happy now that I'm not being immature anymore.

Notice:
To any girl or guys who likes him,go ahead and flirt,cuz this girl here dun give a damn.No matter who you are,my best friend what so ever,go and flirt all you want.There's nothing in the world now that ppl can make me jealous of,except fabulos shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment