Hey guys!

The nickname is kimme,kim,kimmy or kimi.fine with me..So im a girl who loves my life very much,i was never sad for no reason,unless im heartbroken or something..Yeah,and i LOVE DANCE so much.My life in AES rockz.Sarah and Winona is so funny...So this blog is mainly about US

Sunday, September 27, 2009

whatever...

my c box is officially full of rubbish that i dun wish to read anymore,who ever that said catherine is a goody or whatever,maybe she is good to all of u,but not us..me and sarah talked to a few ppl that is catherine's friend,they were shocked at what catherine's attitude is like,u see that tells u that some ppl dun see the bad side of her,and u guys are think she all good goodyy...everyone has a thing in their personality that ppl hates,well i'm not giving up on any war she said she put up for us,cuz those seniors of hers actually apologize,and laughed at such things she does in class...tell the teachers then,u think i'm scared,my dad already told mrs loo..catherine and ur friends,there are some things that you must have told them about us,but there still things that ur hiding...i've told xxx about everything,without lying...so yeah,continue telling ur seniors what we din do,cuz its alright to be hated by a friend,but its worse being forgotten by a friend..

at first,i thought of not bothering about catherine,but she pushed me up to the wall,i have no choice but defending myself..looking back from now,i thought what both parties did was immature,so the gorgeous devils had decided to shut up and take all the bad comments as nothing but rubbish.

if u guys are trying to go against us,sorry to tell u guys,but u made a great of mistake of ur AES life..

I wish to build a new relationship with catherine,but i just remembered,catherine leaves no evidence in my mind now that i have forgotten her..

WHOs catherine???No idea??r u talking about the one from 1/6,cuz i dun remember anyone call catherine in my class

Signing off without a trace,

Kimmy...

No comments:

Post a Comment