Hey guys!

The nickname is kimme,kim,kimmy or kimi.fine with me..So im a girl who loves my life very much,i was never sad for no reason,unless im heartbroken or something..Yeah,and i LOVE DANCE so much.My life in AES rockz.Sarah and Winona is so funny...So this blog is mainly about US

Sunday, September 27, 2009

HELP!!!!!

omg,my mind is full of things i have to sort out??how i wished someone would invent a brain organiser...i seriously need help...

Exams r like around the corner,n out of the blue,this guy frm 1/5 likes me...At first,i thought it was some kind of joke,but its not!help!!!!!......i have spammers on my blog trying to make me feel guilty,coudn't be bothered to know who they are,anyway..Erm xxx,if ur reading this,i want u to noe tt,i'm not interested to be in a relationship at the moment,i desprately need a break from what happened in my primary sch n the starting of this year,ur a very sweet guy,but i can't continue being in relationships like this,i'm starting to feel like a bleedy slut...I have to stop,n concentrate on my studies...and i have to noe u better be4 we stead rite???its hard for me to know if u dun dare to talk to me...but even if u dare,its not the rite time to stead,n i dun wish to break ur heart or anything,but i dun want to stead,lets just stay as friends instead...
Hope u understand what im goin through rite now,
not like my ex,who thought i dumped him for no reason,n can't see what trouble we were facing back then...now all he says is i was blind enough to like her,well i can tell him,i was blind enough to even accept u..
Love
Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment