Hey guys!

The nickname is kimme,kim,kimmy or kimi.fine with me..So im a girl who loves my life very much,i was never sad for no reason,unless im heartbroken or something..Yeah,and i LOVE DANCE so much.My life in AES rockz.Sarah and Winona is so funny...So this blog is mainly about US

Monday, September 28, 2009

E-learning day

woke up late today,n log in to askn learn even later...

Who cares?anyway those spamming assholes,just think im a total idiot,they never thought what it means to me to lose a fren like catherine..Catherine used to be a very nice girl when i first met her,a bit of a helping hand to me..After all these time together,i figured what true friendships really mean...A true friend has to be someone u can trust,someone who can suffer bad times together with u,one that can understand ur feelings all the time...n i have found my true friend,dunno whether sarah found her's or not??...

Today, a great friend of mine just dissapeared in my life,i was forced to forget her,n now tears kept rolling out my eyes continuosly...Her friends can't understand what i'm going thru,cuz they only care bout themselves,they dun understand what friendships means to me in my life,n has to say something bad bout me when i just comment on myself...If they want to judge whatever i have to say,let them be..Cuz my time isn't worth for ppl like them..

While i was saying my last words to Catherine,i was really crying,no joke...its just so hard to see that catherine's life is always controlled by her friends,n she has never sure of herself what to do next?Thats wad a true fren is there for...but i'm not the one...
Her frens just keeps thinking that i started the war,i bullied her..Well,this is something,girls like them dun understand IF its a misunderstanding,no one wins!!!!cuz its a misunderstanding...come on ppl,r ur brains there for display???
Like i was saying,they keep thinking they won,but i think otherwise,its common sense..everyone noes that..She dun want to suffer,i dun too..
The girls that called me idiots,if u were in this situation,what will u think???Huh....
U see,i said...its better tt i leave her alone,n she just ignore me...cuz its not worth it taking a risk,where after i make frens with her,HER FRENS talk bad bout me..

Like i said,3 hours later,poof that girl is out of my life,FOREVER...

No comments:

Post a Comment