Hey guys!

The nickname is kimme,kim,kimmy or kimi.fine with me..So im a girl who loves my life very much,i was never sad for no reason,unless im heartbroken or something..Yeah,and i LOVE DANCE so much.My life in AES rockz.Sarah and Winona is so funny...So this blog is mainly about US

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ermmm...

I seriously dunno wad to post here...

Anyway,yesterday this guy i've been so excited to meet came to first place..I knew he was from my primary school,n he hasn't changed..I love to say his name,but unfortunately i dunno how to spell it.:(
So yeah,he is going for the AEIS too with serene n xiao fang,but i fear he wont pass..Theres only 9 more days left before the exam n he is clueless about the s'pore syllabus.How i wish god would give me more time to teach him..

signing off,
Kimme

No comments:

Post a Comment