Hey guys!

The nickname is kimme,kim,kimmy or kimi.fine with me..So im a girl who loves my life very much,i was never sad for no reason,unless im heartbroken or something..Yeah,and i LOVE DANCE so much.My life in AES rockz.Sarah and Winona is so funny...So this blog is mainly about US

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

hehe...i'm kimme again!

hey,so today was like a great day for me...i had dance,n it was so fun although most of us din put in much effort

Mr Danny Tan wore a pink top,which i have nothing to say bout it,he made us dance outside the dance studio,where the middle stairs are,n the floor is like damn rough,i had scratches all over my knee,n i was bleeding..i thought i only had those scratches,but when i took a bath just now,i could feel extra invisible scratches when the water came pouring down my body.

I was so happy cuz i got my flexibility back,after my serious injury few months ago.I thought it would all be over since i cant do splits,arch,n etc.but after the strong encouragements from my friends,i decided to stay strong n believe tt i can make it thru this bad time,n i did..now im super happy!!!!!im suddenly so flexible,n cuz of tt i realize sometimes dream do come thru

Anyway,i've gotta go now

Signing off,
KIMME

No comments:

Post a Comment