Hey guys!

The nickname is kimme,kim,kimmy or kimi.fine with me..So im a girl who loves my life very much,i was never sad for no reason,unless im heartbroken or something..Yeah,and i LOVE DANCE so much.My life in AES rockz.Sarah and Winona is so funny...So this blog is mainly about US

Friday, October 30, 2009

Is this how its ever gonna be?!

Dear Diary,

Today was the last day of school,shed tears and happiness.I took a long and interesting journey with my friends,when i start to look back,there was one thing i regreted the most....

Some things in my primary school days happened and it happened in AES too...
Diary,today i'm just gonna talk about one person.Patrick.

Patrick is the funniest guy i've ever met so far.I used to be his friend but that friendship didn't last long.As time progressed,my feeling for him as a friend got deeper,thanks to my friends that told him i liked him,i'd never thought it would have an ending like this.He ignored me ever since,and i didn't talk to him then cuz i was too shy.

Rumors said he was transeffering but i told myself to be strong and dont take it too seriously.I always thought that i wont cry,and there might be a light at the end of the tunnel that i might get a chance to get back with him.But that light faded all thanks to my friends who wanted to ruin my life...Time passed so fast,it was the last day of school.He gave the class a farewell speech,although it wasn't a good one,but i simply couldn't hold my tears back...I never thought it could be this hard seeing someone you like leaving you,and unfortunately forever...

To some people,he was like an asshole,but to me he was just a friend that took away my fears and made me realise many things i couldn't see.I dont think he knows that he helped me through bad times,but mentally, he did and now you know.

If you read this Patrick,I just wanna say goodbye and thank you although i didn't get the chance to tell you.

Signing off,
Kimme...

No comments:

Post a Comment