Hey guys!

The nickname is kimme,kim,kimmy or kimi.fine with me..So im a girl who loves my life very much,i was never sad for no reason,unless im heartbroken or something..Yeah,and i LOVE DANCE so much.My life in AES rockz.Sarah and Winona is so funny...So this blog is mainly about US

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dance Training

Infinite Passion,
Dance Beyond.
Moving to the second week of dance training,i'm beginnin to love it,although i had pain,no doubt,i had gain too!I've finally memorized all the moves for fly with me,n thx to the seniors especially dianne to help me polish the moves.

Against time is getting harder to cope,the trio are improving,n we are trying our best to polish up our groupwork,cuz thats the only part of the whole dance thats messy.I hope on dance nite,alphonsine wont fall when we carry her up,cuz she seems abit scared.N many people wants to quit dance,wth!!can quit after dance nite??If cassandra quits,whos gonna carry me?Mai cant carry me alone,i cant possibly swing myself in the air.Since theres only 14 person performing against time(not confirmed),n cass isn't one of them,we're gonna need someone else with strenght to carry,but i think cass is the best,she use energy to swing n i can feel the wind too..

Anyway,yeah.i got lots of bruces that is a size of a diameter of a standard cookie jar.OMG

Signing off,
Kimme

No comments:

Post a Comment