Hey guys!

The nickname is kimme,kim,kimmy or kimi.fine with me..So im a girl who loves my life very much,i was never sad for no reason,unless im heartbroken or something..Yeah,and i LOVE DANCE so much.My life in AES rockz.Sarah and Winona is so funny...So this blog is mainly about US

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dance Camp

Hehe...now is the dance camp's fourth day,n i'm like loving most of the time,except the training on rough floors,that sucks man!!!

Have been very busy lately,i'm so tired after doing Against time n Fly with me,i can go out of breath very easily so im like breathing very loudly during the silent moment of Against time says alphonsine :P sorry but cant help myself

Today,victoria n alphonsine were like teaching me Split swim-over,victoria makes it looks so easy n alphonsine is polishing hers.i'm so scared of doing it,its just CRAZY.i'm so scared i will fracture my leg,like what i did last time.it was the worse time ever in my life,but i trust vic n alphonsine,so there teaching me the best tricks to do it,n i'm so happy if i can do it one day.
Haha thanks guys.

This whole holiday training,has definitely create a better bonding between cassandra n alphonsine n rest of the dancer.i feel so much comfortable in dance,n that thought of quiting dance is now at the back of my mind.

I feel happy,n enjoying every minute with my friends,its just fun actually.

We're getting our costume tomorrow,i'm like super excited...Ahhhh,i'm excited

Sigh...i'm getting over excited,when our dance nite tickets aren't even sold,n theres 900 more to go.WHAT!!!how i wish cost wasn't the problem.

SO i'm feeling very happy rite now,so i'll just head on with my stuff

Signing off,
Kimme!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment