Hey guys!

The nickname is kimme,kim,kimmy or kimi.fine with me..So im a girl who loves my life very much,i was never sad for no reason,unless im heartbroken or something..Yeah,and i LOVE DANCE so much.My life in AES rockz.Sarah and Winona is so funny...So this blog is mainly about US

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dance Nite:)

Omg,i dunno how to start this post,ok,let start it this way

A journey we embark together as a family will always continue but dance nite is just a start.Yesterday,we've done remarkably well and we've insipired the audience.

I was so proud of everyone of the Sec 2 dancers.we've worked so hard,and yeah it paid off.those who are thinking to quit dance,please dont.the laughter and tears we shared together,and the bruces we've had on our body,is it worth it to quit??whats the point of quitting when we're already starting to love what we're doing.

Anyway,yesterday was a success,like duhh who doesnt know that,i'm so proud of our trio(both),duet,especially the groupwork i can tell that its syncronize n i tried my best for fly with me and the whole crowd was like wow.anyway im still so happy.

Thx to Mr Tan who gave me a chance in fly with me,and a chance for all sec 2s to perform,n thx to all teachers that helped us:)

No comments:

Post a Comment