Hey guys!

The nickname is kimme,kim,kimmy or kimi.fine with me..So im a girl who loves my life very much,i was never sad for no reason,unless im heartbroken or something..Yeah,and i LOVE DANCE so much.My life in AES rockz.Sarah and Winona is so funny...So this blog is mainly about US

Sunday, January 3, 2010

yays!!!

ok,so i havent really got the time to post pictures of dance chalet and im too lazy to post anyway,there's like over 100 pics so forget it.

yeah,i'm so excited for tmr,i mean i can finally see sarah ,nona n all of my friends again except lim cong but who cares.He is a very materialistic person so if decides to dump me(i mean as a friend)rolls his eye at me,ignore me fine suit himself.n fellow assumptionites say ur last farewell to limcong as he is off admiralty sec With SERENE a girl he's been hanging out with after he so called dumped me but whatever.but yeah i've warned bout the consequences going to admiralty sec but if he wishes to swim in dangerous water who am i to stop him?!And if he goes it saves me all the trouble,and im SO HAPPY AHHHHHHHH HE GONE!!!!!HA HA HA...
GOODBYE!!!!


On the other hand,another guy from my tuition centre is coming to assumption!!!!his name is seung ha n his korean so he has a weird but cool accent.omg the gorgeus devil will be so excited to meet him once i introduce him to them.besides he's so much fun so yeah looks like i have a good year ahead yeahs!!!

So yeah,gotta go..

BYESSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment