Hey guys!

The nickname is kimme,kim,kimmy or kimi.fine with me..So im a girl who loves my life very much,i was never sad for no reason,unless im heartbroken or something..Yeah,and i LOVE DANCE so much.My life in AES rockz.Sarah and Winona is so funny...So this blog is mainly about US

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

happy bday sarah and pradeep!!!Hope u guys like the present i gave.

Man,todays dance was awesome, we're doing some funky dance, which the costumes were so fabulous,especially the hats. So excited, but then i'm not happy that someone took my 'creation' and took credit for it. WTH. SO ANGRY FOR THAT!!!!!!well, at least i'm performing. well i guess life is just unfair :(

Anyway,thx for calling today, lim cong. I think they really appreciate it.

We went around tieing guys' hair in the class,haha the teacher got so fed up with us.

Walao,nothing to say today,but then watever

Ok bye
Kimme :)

No comments:

Post a Comment