Hey guys!

The nickname is kimme,kim,kimmy or kimi.fine with me..So im a girl who loves my life very much,i was never sad for no reason,unless im heartbroken or something..Yeah,and i LOVE DANCE so much.My life in AES rockz.Sarah and Winona is so funny...So this blog is mainly about US

Friday, March 5, 2010

Its the hardest thing to do to see that shit go....

I love you but i know that you'll never love me the same way....what can i do??Thats life.Sometimes i wish you never existed,so 'they' could leave you alone,and i could get on with my life not knowing who you are.When I truly loved you,its the hardest thing to see you go...

I fell for you but i know you'll never feel for me....is there any better way to change that besides thinking of you every single minute.If only you went back to where you came from,then 'they' could leave you alone, and i could get you out of my mind.When I fell for you ,its the hardest thing to see you being taken away...

I left you as i was forced to but i know we'll never meet again....will we??If we weren't together,things would be better than before.If we were just friends,i dunno what would happen but seriously im never gonna fall for your stupid love song ever again,so FCUK out of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment