Hey guys!

The nickname is kimme,kim,kimmy or kimi.fine with me..So im a girl who loves my life very much,i was never sad for no reason,unless im heartbroken or something..Yeah,and i LOVE DANCE so much.My life in AES rockz.Sarah and Winona is so funny...So this blog is mainly about US

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Why didn't think of that???

I'm like stupidest person on Earth!!!!!He's always does things to me for her sake,why????I actually thought he might be asking me that question so i wont feel lonely,but after so many weeks,i realised that he was doing it all for her sake!!!!You stupid guy!!!!The girl you like is my close friend that i turst 301%.Why do you and her have to keep it from me!!!Just tell me everything,and i would be happy,why keep it as a secret for so long until i found out,you know i'll get even mad right?

It like all my friends fairytale seem to work out,except for mine!!!!

WHY?????

No comments:

Post a Comment