Hey guys!

The nickname is kimme,kim,kimmy or kimi.fine with me..So im a girl who loves my life very much,i was never sad for no reason,unless im heartbroken or something..Yeah,and i LOVE DANCE so much.My life in AES rockz.Sarah and Winona is so funny...So this blog is mainly about US

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

DEAD

Hey guys,guess my blog died +.+ Cuz of my second blog,actually its not mine but OURS.Its on the link there, Gorgeous Devils, can go check it out :) But if you hate us,then don't bother :P

SO...

whats up??


Is it me or everyone around me is going all lovesick?FREAKY


Anyway...


URRGGHHH, i wanted to keep the blog alive but i don't know what to write =.="


I don't know if i should mention this on my blog and piss someone off or just keep it to myself, hmmm. But i'm dying to tell somebody like right now!!!So desperate to let it out,urggghhh!!

Guess i'll just talk to my dog then...???he'll understand...???


nevermind...BYE Q . Q

No comments:

Post a Comment