Hey guys!

The nickname is kimme,kim,kimmy or kimi.fine with me..So im a girl who loves my life very much,i was never sad for no reason,unless im heartbroken or something..Yeah,and i LOVE DANCE so much.My life in AES rockz.Sarah and Winona is so funny...So this blog is mainly about US

Friday, June 25, 2010

...

dear diary,

I've decided to give up on Charles,yes i did used to like him. and i'm letting it all out in this post
since Charles means so much to Sarah, i guess i'll have to step back... again...She liked him since last year,and i only liked him this year,and i cant take sarah lying to me anymore,so instead building a wall in beween us, i'll just give the chance to Sarah.

Dont get me wrong, i din want to give up, i just .... urghh i dunno how to say it. But ya,i guess its me, i always step down for other ppl's love life to happen, and i dunno when is it my turn?.WHEN??? TODAY?? TMR?? WHEN??? urghhh,how come when the chances come right in front of me, i never see it or grab that chance?? HOW dumb!!

i wish i could take us to the starting point of happiness,i wish i could take us back to the days we were sitting together and we laughed and had feelings for each other, you liked me at that time, but the worst part was i never realized and i treated you like a normal friend. Until we were seperated, i missed you and i confessed. but at that time you rejected me, guess you lost feelings.
But i cant blame you,i only can blame myself for not treasuring your accompany and the times we had together.

If i can go back in time, i want you to forgive me and give me another chance, i'm sorry i left you like that, really sorry.
I'll kow you'll never read this, and i dun think anyone knows who i'm talking about teehee

No comments:

Post a Comment